wicket-users mailing list archives

From ronaldtm <ronald.tet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: users, please give us your opinion: what is your take on generics with Wicket
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:32:32 GMT

1) Generifying* Wicket
   [X] Can best be done in a limited fashion, where we only generify
IModel but not components. I care more about what generifying can do
for API clarity (declaring a component to only accept certain models
for instance) than static type checking.

2) How strongly do you feel about your choice above?
   [X] Whatever choice ultimately made, I'll happily convert/ start
using 1.4 and up.