wicket-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen Lind <Juergen.L...@iteratec.de>
Subject Re: Session Creation Problem
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2008 16:08:33 GMT
Hi Igor,

thanks for your support. Still I am a bit confused about the two types
of sessions we are dealing with: as far as I understood, there is a wicket
session that is stored within the http session of the container. Now, which
session is responsible for the "Page Expired" situations? The Wicket session
or the http session? If it would be the http session then it should not matter
whether a wicket session is created or not as long as the wicket session is
not bound to a http session, right? BTW: for not wasting your time, any links
to documentation on the matter would be great as well. I looked through the
wicket docs but did not find anything relevant.

Cheers,

J.