wicket-users mailing list archives

From BurnInHell <martin.goralc...@gmx.de>
Subject How to use the NavOMatic?
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:27:37 GMT

Hi,
we have developed a framework with a bunch of sites, each in a own package.
What we need is a navigation bar, in the functionality of navomatic, which
works. Our problems with navomatic are the following:
1)You have to define the <wicket:link>s only in the html, and the pages have
to be in the same directory.
Is there a roundtrip to point to pages in other packages?
2)The examplepages are too simple, to get information from (no other wicket
elements):
In the html you have to put all your site contents hierarchical under your
naviBorder element.
But how do I preserve the same hierarchy in the java file where I add(new
NaviBorder("naviBorder"));
How do I get the hiererchy under this element?