wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Wicket Stuff devs - teamcity is open for registration
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 08:40:16 GMT
We have moved our build server to run on teamcity. Our previous
software was not up to par. I have picked Teamcity because it was the
quickest to setup securely at 1am in the morning (yes I've looked at
hudson), several of the core committers use the product in their
companies and we don't have a problem with using commercial software
for free :)

You can register yourself on our teamcity server:

    http://wicketstuff.org/teamcity

This doesn't give you the ability to add projects/build
configurations, but it will make our lives much easier to grant you
that ability.

Registration is available to all project maintainers on Wicket Stuff
and other Wicket related open source projects (Wicket Web Beans comes
to mind).

Add your account and reply in this thread when you are done. Please
provide the projects you are maintaining or want to maintain (this
gives me an overview of who does what). One of the teamcity admins
will grant you the ability to manage your own build configuration.

I'm sorry that all the effort that went into configuring bamboo is now
naught, however I am confident that teamcity will help us throughout
2008 and beyond in managing our builds.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3