wicket-users mailing list archives

From Milan Křápek <Hellb...@seznam.cz>
Subject session expired while modal window is opened
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 12:15:32 GMT
Hi,
 I encountered this problem while I was testing my web application. In my aplication I have
Modal window with some form. I have opened this window and wait 30 min to let the session
expired When the session expired I try to close the Modal window but nothing happens. I cannot
do anythink. I must refresh the page to get "Page expired message" or close the browser.
I want to know if this is the  normal wicket behavior or if I can to close the modal window
automaticaly when the session expires.