wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception occurring in 1.3.1
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 13:52:54 GMT
But your javascript/page or something else is referencing old wicket
1.2style Wicket-ajax javascript resource.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior

Which is not *org.apache.*wicket

Martijn

On 2/10/08, Andrew Berman <atberman@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI - I do not have any old wicket jars in the classpath, they're all
> 1.3.1versions....
>
> On Feb 9, 2008 8:41 PM, Andrew Berman <atberman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Anyone else getting this exception:
> >
> > [ERROR] 23:06:32 SharedResourceRequestTarget - shared resource
> > wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js not found
> > [ERROR] 23:08:24 SharedResourceRequestTarget - unable to lazily register
> > shared resource wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior/wicket-ajax.js
> > java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> wicket.ajax.AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior
> >         at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> > WebappClassLoader.java:1358)
> >         at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(
> > WebappClassLoader.java:1204)
> >         at
> org.apache.wicket.application.DefaultClassResolver.resolveClass
> > (DefaultClassResolver.java:103)
> >         at
> >
> org.apache.wicket.request.target.resource.SharedResourceRequestTarget.respond
> > (SharedResourceRequestTarget.java:146)
> >         at
> org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.respond
> > (AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:103)
> >         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.processEventsAndRespond(
> > RequestCycle.java:1172)
> >         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1241)
> >         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1316)
> >         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:493)
> >         at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(
> > WicketFilter.java:354)
> >         at org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet(
> > WicketServlet.java:121)

Apache Wicket 1.3.1 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.1