wicket-users mailing list archives

From Timo Rantalaiho <Timo.Rantala...@ri.fi>
Subject Re: Deploying wicket 1.3 examples on Weblogic 8.1
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 06:42:20 GMT
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008, svaranasi wrote:
> I am trying to remove these annotations in the sample code. can you guide me
> on this.

I think you should remove all the classes containing
annotations and using Java 5 modules of Wicket.

> i think it's better to download examples from previous wicket releases to
> test out.

Or just roll your own Hello world application following the
documentation.

I don't think that there is anything special about running a
Wicket application on WebLogic (some old Web_Sphere_ versions
had problems with WicketFilter because of a bug in their
servlet spec implementation).

Best wishes,
Timo

--