wicket-users mailing list archives

From Korbinian Bachl <korbin...@whiskyworld.de>
Subject MyWebApplication, SpringWebApplication + AuthenticatedWebApplication
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:43:30 GMT
Hi,

usually my WebApp is based on Wicket-Auth-Roles, so I do:

MyWebApp extends AuthenticatedWebApplication {....

Lately I played around with spring 2.5 a bit and so used

MyWebApp extends SpringWebApplication {....

but how can I now integrate a SpringWebApplication to use Wicket-Auth-Roles?

The only way I currently see is to copy'n paste the content of the
SpringWebApplication into MyWebApp and let it extend
AuthenticatedWebApplication - but copy'n paste is not my preferable way
however...

Any ideas?

Best,

Korbinian