wicket-users mailing list archives

From Per Newgro <per.new...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: WicketTester, FormTester and submit after validation failure
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 11:27:21 GMT
Hi Neil,

but isn't this cheating? Hmm. I never saw the FeedbackMessageClearing.
I always assumed that my test has to simulate the browser behavior. So i used
the request cycle. If you get an error prone page (with messages) the browser
will not reset the messages simply, or? If i'm not completely wrong you will
stay on the page if you get errors. So you have to assign valid values to
form components and send the page again. Then the appropriate attributes
(error messages and so on) have to be reseted by the framework. If you do it
manually it isn't testing as expected or?

Don't hit me if i'm wrong. Maybe i'm on the wooden way.

Cheers
Per