wicket-users mailing list archives

From michalb_cz <mbernh...@atlas.cz>
Subject Re: Wicket Modal Window
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 10:13:46 GMT

I had similar problem. I changed Button to AjaxButton and override onError()
and everything was alright. Note that you must call setOutputMarkupId(true)
on
components which use in another ajax-enabled component (like AjaxButton
is..).
In case below I must call feedback.setOutputMarkupId(true) where feedback =
new Feedback("<feedback's wicket id>").

like this:

Button btnOk = new AjaxButton("btnOk", form) {

		    @Override
			protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
				// something to do, when everything is ok and valid...
			}

			@Override
			protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
			    target.addComponent(feedback); // show feedback message in feedback
component
 			}
		};

This works ok.