wicket-users mailing list archives

From Federico Fanton <ffan...@ibc.it>
Subject Re: Onclick and ondblclick on same element
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:21:37 GMT
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:43:05 +0200
Federico Fanton <ffanton@ibc.it> wrote:

> My problem is that when I double click on the row three events are fired: two onclick
and one ondblclick.. Is this normal? Is there a way to isolate the last event and ignore the
first two?

I googled some more, and found that usually the workaround is to set a timeout for the onclick
function, so that if ondblclick gets fired before the timeout, it cancels the onclick and
goes on about its business.. Is there a Wicket behavior that works this way, perhaps? ^__^;
I could extend AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior maybe..

Many thanks for your time!