wicket-users mailing list archives

From Ian Godman <ianp...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject How to exclude from model update
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 14:28:26 GMT
Hi

I have a little problem with an AJAX submit button.

The template is:
         <input type="submit" wicket:id="AddButton-link" value="Add" />

In the java this is:
            add( new AjaxSubmitLink("AddButton-link"){
                @Override
                public void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form){
                });

My problem is that when I submit the form it tries to update a model property for the submit
link.
    ERROR 2007-09-03 14:38:04,816 [btpool0-4] org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle: No get method
defined for class: class com............Model expression: AddButton-link

I am sure its one of those simple things I am missing again but how do I tell wicket not to
try to update the button in the model ?

Ian

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/