wicket-users mailing list archives

From "Johan Compagner" <jcompag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing for cookie capability
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:03:57 GMT
i guess you want to set a cookie that is stored on disc on the client?
because setting a cookie that is a session cookie doesn't really make much
sense
except if you really also don't create a http session./wicket session

But if it is a stored cookie then appending it to the url doesn't make much
sense because
that won't tell you anything the next time.

johan