wicket-users mailing list archives

From lubosp <pochm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem configuring Acegi Spring security login page with Wicket framework
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:00:17 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to port my application that uses Acegi Spring security to Wicket
framework, I have the application working with Wicket, but when I try to add
Acegi support as documented at:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html, I have
problem to use MyAppSignIn.html page. I define the login page in Acegi
configuration in authentication filter entry point like:

    <bean id="exceptionTranslationFilter"
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.ExceptionTranslationFilter">
        <property name="authenticationEntryPoint">
            <bean
class="org.acegisecurity.ui.webapp.AuthenticationProcessingFilterEntryPoint">
                <property name="loginFormUrl"
value="/app/MyAppSignIn.html"/>
                <property name="forceHttps" value="false"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
        <property name="accessDeniedHandler">
            <bean class="org.acegisecurity.ui.AccessDeniedHandlerImpl">
                <property name="errorPage" value="/app/MyAppSignIn.html"/>
            </bean>
        </property>
    </bean>

And I also set:

        <bean id="filterInvocationInterceptor"
class="org.acegisecurity.intercept.web.FilterSecurityInterceptor">
                <property name="objectDefinitionSource">
                        <value>
                                CONVERT_URL_TO_LOWERCASE_BEFORE_COMPARISON
                                PATTERN_TYPE_APACHE_ANT

/app/myappsignin.html=IS_AUTHENTICATED_ANONYMOUSLY

Tomcat tries to open /app/MyAppSignIn.html if I reference
http://localhost:8080/myapp/app, but it cannot find it.

My question is, how do I configure Acegi so it uses Wicket MyAppSignIn page
(same as YourAppSignIn extends WebPage from
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html0.

Thanks, Lubos