wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the Wicket Free Guide as a part of Apache Wicket
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:48:21 GMT
Andrea del Bene has granted us the ability to include the Wicket Free Guide
into our project and to conclude the IP-clearance we need to actually vote
to have the guide accepted. The donated file is available as an attachment
at [1]. The grant actually lists the google code repository for reference,
so perhaps that one is more up to date.

So here's the vote (runs for 72 hours):

[ ] Yes, accept the Wicket Free Guide to incorporate into our project
[ ] No, don't accept the Wicket Free Guide

Martijn

PS. It is the intention to build a HTML version of the document using some
easy to maintain format, but the specifics of the conversion is not part of
this vote.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5321