wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Release Wicket 6.0 milestone1 ?
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 09:49:12 GMT
Hi,

What do you think about a release of 6.0 as a milestone this week ?
Looking at Jira I see only CDI integration as something bigger but
afaik it wont bring any API breaks, it will just add a new
module/functionality.
I'm also helping Andreas Pieber in providing better integration for
OSGi. Hopefully this wont require API breaks.

I'd like to release a milestone or two before the release candidates
because we wont be able to fix or improve the APIs in the RCs.
We had a few API changes in 1.5 RCs and this made some users more or
less not happy. Let's try to avoid this this time.
I also would like to ask Wicket devs to spend some time and review the
new stuff (code, migration page, docs) if they didn't so far. Their
feedback is most valuable!

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend