wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Attila Király <kiralyattila...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wicketstuff.org keeps giving 503 errors for hudson
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:45:37 GMT
Sadly the builds are still failing. It seems git is not on the PATH causing
the "wicketstuff core parent" project to fail:
http://www.wicketstuff.org/hudson/job/Wicket%20Stuff%20Core%20Parent%20(wicket%201.5-SNAPSHOT)/118/console
"ERROR: Cause: Error performing git clone -o origin git://
github.com/wicketstuff/core.git /home/wicket/.hudson/jobs/Wicket Stuff Core
Parent (wicket 1.5-SNAPSHOT)/workspace
Cannot run program "git": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or
directory"

Other projects, like "wicketstuff core java5" are using the full path
"/usr/bin/git" to invoke git. Could that be configured in hudson by someone
for the "core parent" too?

"wicketstuff core java5" is also failing but I see no reason in the hudson
web log. It seems build is hanging at "Parsing POMs":
http://www.wicketstuff.org/hudson/job/Wicket%20Stuff%20Core%20Java5%20(wicket%201.5-SNAPSHOT)/90/console
Maybe after the "core parent" is repaired this one will work too.

Attila