wicket-dev mailing list archives

From thobile <nnd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wicket Tester
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 11:37:05 GMT

I have the following code:

Wicket Page Code:
Link<SdInternshipIntakeSummary> deleteLink = new
Link<SdInternshipIntakeSummary>(
DELETE_LINK, item.getModel()) {

@Override
public void onClick() {
SdInternshipIntakeSummary selected = getModelObject();
((InternshipMaintenancePage) getPage()).deleteIntake(selected);
}
};
deleteLink.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier(
"onclick",
"return confirm('Are you sure you want to delete Internships Intake
Summary?');"));

I want to test this component using wicket tester, I have the following code:

Wicket Tester Code

//checking listview size
ListView listView1 = (ListView)
getWicketTester().getComponentFromLastRenderedPage("intake-summary-report-panel:intake-summary-table");
// int initialSize = listView1.size();

//click delete link
getWicketTester().clickLink("intake-summary-report-panel:intake-summary-table:0:delete-link");

//checking listview size after I have deleted the record
ListView listView2 = (ListView)
getWicketTester().getComponentFromLastRenderedPage("intake-summary-report-panel:intake-summary-table");
// int secondSize = listView2.size();

//checking if the Listview size is updated
Assert.assertEquals(listView2.size(), (initialSize - 1));

Please help is there anything that I am missing, note this link is not Ajax

How do we navigate to SimpleAttributeModiffier using Wickettester
because it seems as if I need to confirm firts  before the page can be
updated