wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IConverter generics
Date Sun, 14 Nov 2010 16:25:26 GMT
+				IConverter<Object> converter =
(IConverter<Object>)getConverter(displayClass);

yuck, but oh well, we will have to live with it.

-					return new IConverter()
+					return (IConverter<C>)new IConverter<URL>()

since you are already in there, can you add a test for
clazz,isassignableromurl() and only return the converter then? there
are a couple of places in the patch blindly return a converter
ignoring the class, its wrong.

thanks,

-igor