wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Wicket 1.5-M3
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 03:38:49 GMT
On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Daniel Toffetti <dtoffe@yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I'm having problems getting M3 with Maven, it's not in the central repo:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket/

So - it looks like I forgot the maven step.  I just did it, so give it a
good 12 hours (they say 24 really) to let it catch up.

> and when I follow the download link:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.5-M3
>
>     I get redirected to M1 instead. Should I wait more to let it be
> mirrored, or perhaps there is a problem somewhere ?

Well, I don't get redirected to M1, but I also don't get results.  Which is
really strange, because I KNOW I tested that URL, and it was working when I
sent the release email.  I checked about half a dozen mirrors to make sure
they were all in sync.

I'm unavailable the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow - perhaps someone
else can take a look at this if it isn't acting right by morning?  I just
verified that the files are in the proper place with the proper filesystem
group, according to our release docs.  And the 1.4.x release I did last week
didn't have this problem.....

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com