wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1031086 [1/14] - in /wicket/trunk: ./ archetypes/quickstart/.settings/ testing/wicket-threadtest/.settings/ wicket-auth-roles/.settings/ wicket-datetime/.settings/ wicket-examples/.settings/ wicket-extensions/.settings/ wicket-guice/
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 05:13:43 GMT
On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Igor Vaynberg <igor.vaynberg@gmail.com>wrote:

> yes. we keep those in svn because they store neat things like code

formatting settings, class templates that add license headers, etc.

Yeah, I really like that part of it.

> sometimes when eclipse version changes there is a commit like that
> because eclipse changes how it stores things.

That's the part I was really asking about - why it just changed and if you
noticed it in your commit (although it'd be hard to miss the 14 emails).
My instance of Eclipse hadn't changed the format - and I'm running Helios.
Anyway, just wanted to make sure it wasn't on accident (someone did that
just a couple weeks ago IIRC).

While we're sort of discussing this, how would everyone feel about
increasing our line wrap length?  It's currently 100.  I always work on
widescreens (which even most laptops are now), and love having it closer to
160 (or 180, but that's a little much for many folks).

How would everyone feel about 160?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com