wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Welcome Martin Grigorov as a core team member
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:12:33 GMT
Javascript changes are the most problematic ones ...
It is easy to do it for latest versions of Firefox, IE8 and Chrome, but then
people come with IE6/7 or Safari and start filing tickets ...

If you can create Selenium/WebDriver/... tests for wicket-examples > ajax >
modal window this will be the best.
You can even extend the example to use nested iframe for this ticket.