wicket-dev mailing list archives

From kugaprakash <kvisagam...@infoblox.com>
Subject Re: Writing Wicket ajax debug output to a file!
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 02:43:34 GMT

Hi,
Thanks a lot for the quick response.

We would like to see if we can get ajax output either in server or client side. This is mainly
for our own in-house profiling.

Thanks,
Kuga

On Nov 15, 2010, at 6:28 PM, "jeremy@wickettraining.com<mailto:jeremy@wickettraining.com>
[via Apache Wicket]" <ml-node+3044154-192919042-48825@n4.nabble.com<mailto:ml-node+3044154-192919042-48825@n4.nabble.com>>
wrote:

A file on the server or client?  All that debug output is generated on the
client.  Typically the client isn't allowed to write files.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM, kugaprakash <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3044154&i=0>>wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it feasible to write to the wicket ajax debug output to a file?
>
> Basically we want to capture the output for evaluating our browser
> rendering phase.
>
> Appreciate your help.
> Thanks
> Kuga