wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Erik van Oosten <e.vanoos...@grons.nl>
Subject Re: line wrap length (Was: Re: svn commit: r1031086 [1/14] - in /wicket/trunk: ./ archetypes/quickstart/.settings/ testing/wicket-threadtest/.settings/ wicket-auth-roles/.settings/ wicket-datetime/.settings/ wicket-examples/.settings/ wicket-extensions/.settings/ wicket-guice/)
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 08:30:58 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

Code is not only for the developers, as this is an open source project it is
also read by many many other people that use Wicket. Not all of those developers
have access to 23" screens. I am often stuck on a 17" screen, many colleagues
use 2 17" screens. On such screens up to 120 characters is acceptable, 160 not.

Regards,
     Erik.

--
Sent from my SMTP compliant software