wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Toffetti <dto...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Wicket 1.5-M3
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:24:48 GMT

Hi,

    I'm having problems getting M3 with Maven, it's not in the central repo:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket/

    and when I follow the download link:

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.5-M3

    I get redirected to M1 instead. Should I wait more to let it be
mirrored, or perhaps there is a problem somewhere ?

Cheers,

Daniel