wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <reier...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taking the I out of Interface
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 08:39:38 GMT
-1
I've got to like the convention after sometime using Wicket. Right now when
I want to look for an interface and I do not remember his exact name typing
ctr-shit-T and I on eclipse will provide me with an initial list to be
further filtered out... But I guess I will get used to other conventions as
far as Wicket continues to be such a good framework.

Ernesto