wicket-dev mailing list archives

From tetsuo <ronald.tet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taking the I out of Interface
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 14:35:46 GMT

> how many presentation, books, articles Wicket will have? user will always
> look for fresh documentation...

Users will look for documentation. And what they will find won't work.

This is one of the major problems we had with Seam/JSF. It has tons of
documentation, but it is incredibly hard to find what you need. Samples
don't work when cut-and-paste'd. When buying books you always have to verify
which version they refer to.

Again, this will cost too much, and will give us *absolutely
nothing*besides aesthetic pleasure.

And 'best possible naming' is just an opinion.