wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Sven Meier <s...@meiers.net>
Subject Re: taking the I out of Interface
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 15:47:40 GMT
So ObjectModel will hold a single object only? What about lists and
collections?
IMHO the "Object.." prefix has no benefit.

Why not drop the Model class altogether?
Its static helper methods could be located in a new non-instantiable
class Models (note the trailing 's') because there's nothing more
exciting the Model class currently provides.

My 2 cents

Sven