wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com>
Subject Re: [wicket 1.5] url handling refactor preview
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 05:06:19 GMT
My sincere apologies for not sounding appreciative enough.  I think all of
us appreciate the work that the two of you have put in to not only this, but
day-after-day of supporting this framework.  I know I certainly do.

On a lighter note, if that's all people have to critique about, it might be
a sign that it looks good.  (or, that we haven't had sufficient time to look
at the rest of it).

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com