wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Matej Knopp <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taking the I out of Interface
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 13:48:50 GMT
I don't think the analogy with tapestry is right. We break stuff
between every major release but we also provide migration path. In
tapestry the migration path is pretty much non-existent. The problem
with tapestry is not that they break stuff. The problem is that you
have to rewrite entire application if you want to update.

-Matej