wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Matej Knopp <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taking the I out of Interface
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2009 01:25:22 GMT
Easier? How's that? I find it really annoying that when I'm looking
for something and I have to know upfront whether it is an interface or
a class. And when reading the code, what difference does it really
make if it is interface or a class? By that logic we should start
using hungarian notation. You could easily see what type the class
member is...

-Matej