wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Matej Knopp <matej.kn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taking the I out of Interface
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 23:37:25 GMT
On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 1:29 AM, Altuğ B. Altıntaş <altuga@gmail.com> wrote:
> what about upgrading projects from 1.4 to 1.5  ?
> It breaks compatibility
There will be other breaks. This is not a minor update. Breaks
compatibility is hardly a valid argument here. We will break
compatibility one way or another. But we will also provide migration
path. Replacing Model with ObjectModel and then IModel with Model in
code (just an made up example) is hardly a task that would prevent
anyone from migrating application to 1.5.

-Matej