wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Thomerson" <jer...@wickettraining.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon live video streaming available; keynotes and Apache 101 are free
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 23:37:40 GMT
I also have the privilege of attending, so I am planning on "live blogging"
from the sessions that I attend.  You will definitely get at least a picture
or two of Martijn presenting tomorrow's session: "Wicket in Action".

My blog is here: http://www.jeremythomerson.com/blog/
Bruno Borges is also attending with us, and his blog is here:
http://blog.brunoborges.com.br/

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com