wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Finishing Portal 2.0 development
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:18:03 GMT
The problem with doing this offline development and then submitting
one big patch is that the community doesn't get a chance to provide
input along the way.  I've seen other ASF projects that operated under
that model at some times and it really wasn't a good way to foster
community involvement in the project (IMHO).