wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject configuring wicketstuff projects on teamcity
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 15:12:59 GMT
I'm short on time, so I make this quick...

WHen you add your project to the teamcity build, select the
wicketstuff 1.4 repository and add a checkout rule

+:trunk/<projectname>=>.

The repo definition points to
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff
the rewrite rule ensures your project is checked out into the correct
directory so maven can find the pom.xml

Also set the work directory to <projectname> to give a good distinction.

The path to maven is:

/home/wicket/apache-maven-2.0.9

It would help considerably if everybody extends their pom from
wicketstuff-parent, this way the distribution management section gets
set correctly.

Then all we have to do is set the goals to: clean deploy

I've requested a teamcity open source license, and expect it to become
available soon. We then have enough room to add all or most
wicketstuff projects to the build.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.3 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.3