wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Thomerson" <jer...@wickettraining.com>
Subject Re: Setting up Wicket in Eclipse
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 07:19:30 GMT
Well, I'm not sure exactly why the settings are in SVN... I assumed to keep
everyone on the same page, but obviously most developers are overriding them
(or their IDE would bother them with compile errors like mine does).

If one of the committers wants to commit the following patch, new devs can
checkout the source, do mvn eclipse:eclipse like normal, and be up and
running with no compile errors.

http://pastebin.com/m3d0b07b3

Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com