wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Compagner" <jcompag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build server - what do we do?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 18:00:33 GMT
Ha was just discussing with seb that we need more ram in it. But i
think it is also more disk. All those web apps dont matter to much.
Its all one thing thats bamboo.. If you disable that one then i guess
that machine doesnt do anything any more..

The problem is that seb is going tomorrow to those servers. But  i
have no idea how i can quickly get memory (its server memory so i
thing ecc)