wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Vaynberg" <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build server - what do we do?
Date Sat, 03 May 2008 17:27:31 GMT
i find eclipse does everything i want almost exactly how i want. so
its not about the featureset, rather its more about how i want those
features to work. ive tried idea 6 for a while and for me things were
not organized how i expected them, so to find anything was a battle. i
took it for a ride for a few days and it didnt click, i cant take it
for a longer ride because i have things to do :) also i would have to
throw away a lot of muscle memory i already built up for eclipse, so
idea would really have to have some awesome features that eclipse is
missing and that will make my life a lot easier, so far i havent found
any.

-igor