wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <dasho...@apache.org>
Subject Please welcome Maurice Marrink to the Wicket team
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:15:05 GMT
Maurice Marrink has been active in the Wicket community for a while
now. In the past he has guided students that created the initial
Wicket Dojo integration (Wicket 1.1 timeframe, before Wicket Ajax). He
has put a lot of effort into creating two security frameworks for
Wicket, with the latest and greatest open sourced: the Wicket Security
framework (aka Swarm/Wasp). Maurice is helping out on the mailing list
for a while now answering all sorts of questions even outside the
realm of Swarm/Wasp.

To acknowledge his relentless and continuing commitment to the Wicket
project the Wicket PMC has invited Maurice to become a member of the
Wicket team.

So please join me in welcoming Maurice as our newest addition to the
Wicket team!

Welcome Maurice!

Martijn Dashorst