wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank Bille" <frankbi...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Wicket 1.3.0 beta4
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 10:30:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have uploaded the artifacts to my p.a.o account. Since this is my first
release you should be extra extra careful when testing it. This is what I
have tested:

* Run "mvn clean install" on the distribution. Installs, no test failures.
* Run RAT[1] on the release and checked the output. Nothing to notice.
* Tried different things in the examples, like ajax, links, images, forms,
guice and pub2. Nothing to notice.

I have added my GPG key to the KEYS[2] file. It is not signed by anyone so
you just have to take my word that I'm me and not someone else.

Anyway, here you can find the distribution files:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-beta4/dist/

and here you can find the maven repo:
http://people.apache.org/~frankbille/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-beta4/m2-repo/

and here I have uploaded the RAT logs: