wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Gwyn Evans <gwyn.ev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wicket archetype...
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 08:45:46 GMT
On Friday, October 5, 2007, 8:20:16 AM, Nino <nino.martinez@jayway.dk> wrote:

> writing this line :

> mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.wicket
> to create a project yields these warnings:
> ${wicket.version} is not a valid reference.
> ${jetty.version} is not a valid reference.

> should they be taken into consideration?

Short answer is no, in that despite them, the generated pom.xml is
fine.

Looking at it, I'd /guess/ that it's complaining that the properties
block is at the end of the file, rather than before where the values
are used.  This doesn't matter to Maven however, but /might/ result in
the warnings.

Feel free to raise an issue about it though, as that way it won't get
forgotten & might get addressed when any changes are next made to the
archetype.

/Gwyn