wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Holmes <r...@hyperstep.com>
Subject Re: wicket-contrib-bbcodecomponent released:)
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:26:18 GMT
That should be 'BbTextArea' and 'BbLabel'. Only the first letter of
standard abbreviations should be capitalized. This convention is
recommended by Scott Ambler (among others) and Wicket uses it very
consistently. So should contributed Wicket code.

My personal preference would be 'BbCodeTextArea' and 'BbCodeLabel'.
The names are still short, but much clearer (the extra four
characters certainly won't bother anyone).

-Ryan