wicket-dev mailing list archives

From Frédéric Bertin <frederic.ber...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: WICKET-365 - Go from setVisible(false) to setVisible(true) on a component in ajax does not work
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:17:08 GMT
well, from a user point of view, the fact that you can't make a
component visible using Ajax by simply doing:

component.setVisible(true)
target.addComponent(component)

is perceived as a bug. And I can't believe you guys won't find something
smarter for Wicket than using a surrounding container ;)

For example, instead of using an HTML tag, what about using a Wicket
specific one, like <wicket:component id="myInvisibleComponent"/> ?

Fred