wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Move parts of documentation from wiki to WICKETxSITE
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 09:53:39 GMT
It is as easy to maintain as the WICKET site. It is the same
confluence. Same markup. If you can write in WICKET, then you can
write in WICKETxSITE.

After the export to cwiki.apache.org a script from Jeff Turner copies
the contents of all confluence spaces to his people.apache.org home
directory, found here:
     http://people.apache.org/~jefft/confluence/

Now the difference kicks in: a small script (attached to the JIRA
issue WICKET-25 or one of its subtasks) runs in my crontab and copies
the files from Jeff's folders to our /www/incubator.apache.org

and that is it.

Martijn

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!