wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Johan Compagner" <jcompag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single-page applications: bad idea in Wicket ?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 21:45:08 GMT
So always remember the last versionnumber for a page that was a normal
request
And all normal and ajax request to that version number will always give the
latest.

What we also could do is have special ajax versioning that doesn't up the
version number
but can be used in an ajax request to rollback. some thing like:

Component[] alteredComponents = page.getVersionManager
().rollbackToAjaxVersion(version)
AjaxRequestTarget.add(alteredComponents)

johan