wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Korbinian Bachl" <korbin...@whiskyworld.de>
Subject AW: missing decoding in IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy in 2.0
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:40:59 GMT
Done, wicket-193 - which is quite similar to wicket-77... a complete rework
of the cycle might be really, so you could also get rid of the "wicket" word
in usual URLs if someone doenst like this...

Regards

 PS: had you a chance to look at the unit-test I sent you: i still dont know
how do have a "MockApplication" set up...