wicket-dev mailing list archives

From "Igor Vaynberg" <igor.vaynb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @Apache code conventions
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 19:20:38 GMT
good point for panels/borders, but what about pages? like the ones in
examples.

also what about .properties files? do those need the headers?

i dont think html/propreties/small js should be considered source.

what about a tiny javascript file that sits next to a component and is
loaded via PackagedTextTemplate, interpolated, and inlined in the html. how
are we going to get rid of that header?

-Igor