whirr-user mailing list archives

From Frank Scholten <fr...@frankscholten.nl>
Subject Re: Whirr as a REST API / Web Application
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 16:42:51 GMT
Hi Andrei,

I think that would be really useful!

I currently use Whirr from the command line mostly but I also have
embedded some Whirr code into a simple Spring web app, the Hadoop
configuration factory for instance (WHIRR-472) Having a REST API would
be nice for checking cluster status and starting and stopping the
cluster and enable all sorts of integration.

Cheers,

Frank