whirr-user mailing list archives

From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating a Hadoop cluster(Hbase+Hive+pig)
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 19:42:33 GMT
Hello list,

   I am totally new to Whirr and just trying to get a proper feel of
it..I was going through the wiki and with the help of documentation
there I was able to create a cluster that has Hadoop and Hbase..Now I
want to create a proper working cluster that has Hadoop, Hbase, Hive
and Pig together.How can I do it?Also I would like to know, whether it
is possible to add new tools(like Chukwa, Sqoop etc) to my existing
Hadoop cluster using Whirr or not.If yes, then what should be the
approach???Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq