whirr-user mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster Launch fails with whirr-0.6.0-incubating
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 12:51:37 GMT
I have never tried to use Whirr with a proxy and I don't think we are using
system
wide settings. Is this a https proxy or socks?

Here you can find some instructions about how to make jclouds work:
http://www.jclouds.org/documentation/reference/jclouds-api

You need to edit ./bin/whirr to set the required jvm system properties.

Are there any other log messages in whirr.log?

-- Andrei